WNC CPAs & Consultants, LLC is seeking to hire a full time Financial Reporting Senior Manager to join our service-oriented team. The Financial Reporting Senior Manager will provide hands on leadership to the areas of attest services, corporate finance, and nonprofit financial services. Walking alongside clients, this position will lead client engagements and serve as a trusted advisor providing insightful advice and outstanding customer service. Additionally, the Financial Reporting Senior Manager will be responsible to lead and develop a team of employees in alignment with WNC culture. The ideal candidate will share our passion for integrity, quality, and commitment.
Financial Reporting Senior Manager Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / business management, required; Master’s in Business Administration, a plus
- Current CPA licensure, a must
- 5+ years of successful leadership experience with the ability to manage and develop teams, essential
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting Software, required
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please provide cover letter and resume.