POSITION TITLE: Senior Accountant– Small Business and Tax Services
REPORTS TO: Accounting Department Manager
As a member of our small business/tax services team, you will be involved in the preparation, compilation, and review of financial statements for various businesses and non-profit organizations. You will also be involved in the preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate income tax returns.
- Preparation, compilation and review of financial statements.
- Propose adjusting entries to be made to client records.
- Preparation of individual, partnership and corporate income tax returns.
- Assist with individual and business tax planning.
- Build and maintain client relationships and ensure that client expectations are met.
- Licensed CPA with a minimum of 3 years experience in a public accounting firm.
- Experience in the preparation, compilation, and review of financial statements.
- Experience in the preparation of complex individual, partnership, and corporate income tax returns.
- Possess a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service, and professional growth.
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks and tax preparation software. Proficiency in Thomson Reuters CS products is a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org