WNC CPA’s and Consultants, LLC includes professionals at every level who value integrity, quality, and commitment. Working in a team-oriented environment, you will be provided with multiple opportunities to expand your knowledge and career experience.
We offer our team members the room to grow and reach their maximum professional potential through challenging and varied work assignments. Many of our team members have been part of WNC CPA’s and Consultants, LLC for over 10 years. To apply for any of the positions, please email your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please be sure to identify the position you are applying for.
Our Employee Benefits encourage employee wellbeing and work/life balance.
- 401K – immediate enrollment
- Group Health Insurance
- Flexible schedule – outside of core hours
- Family first mentality
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
WNC aims to be a Premier Destination Workplace.
- Positive culture based on our mission, vision, values.
- Industry and networking event involvement
- Group service opportunities
We look forward to working alongside you!